I love summer. And even more than that I think I love wearing fun skirts! A few weeks ago I found todays skirt on sale for $7. Not too shabby! It's a bit hippie-esque... but I don't care. It's super comfortable and I think it looks cute. So yay for skirts! But don't tell anyone... I woke up a little late and didn't have time to shave. I mean I shaved on Sunday -- it's not like I'm super hairy or anything, but I generally find that a clean, smooth shave is best for skirt wearing. (Ohh I just found the skirt online -- though this picture doesn't make it look as cute as it is. First of all I don't have my shirt tucked in! So keep that in mind haha)Ok -- all skirt talk aside today has been an ok day. I'm in a wierd mood. Everything at work is annoying me... but you know I'm PMSing. So that explains that. It just makes me even MORE upset because I know that thats the reason I'm so irritable... but I can't fix it! haha. Oh the joys of being a girl.
No riding for me today. My ass is so sore from my new saddle. Four days of riding in a row is no good for that. So tonight I'm heading to Trader Joes to get soytzels for Ar's boss and also to meet up with my friend at Starbucks. And don't worry -- I've already put the 3 points for my latte in my tracker!
Todays menu...
Bfast:
puffins - 2
ww smoothie - 1 (theyre not bad! I got them at the foodstore because they were on sale and I'd say it's totally worth the point!
Lunch:
pb/j on light bread - 3
roasted red pepper soup - 2
TJs flat bread - 1
Snacks:
grapes and strawbs - 1
WW three berry scone - 2
Starbucks latte - 3
Leaves me with 9 points for dinner. Totally doable.

1 comment:
hot skirt. now we need one in red.
love
-me
Post a Comment