5.19.2006

Day 43 - Off to NC

I was down last night at weigh in. Just .4 -- but hey it's a loss so I'll take it! And I'm really positive about this week. I don't have any crazy parties or anything going on this weekend. There aren't any work events happening next week either... so I should be able to stay on track!

Last night the meeting was all about the Core plan. I was tempted to try it for a week or two, but I had just gone to the foodstore and stocked up on point friendly food... not so much core foods. So... maybe another week. I am intrigued by it. I think if done right it could be really awesome!

I'm off to Charlotte, NC this weekend to see Ar! I'm so excited... I haven't been down there since EASTER! That's over a month. Which is just too long. And Ar already went to the foodstore and got all WW friendly foods for me. She really is the best!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Oh! and if you were wondering how I did on my no chocolate candy for a week (cause I know it's just been keeping you up at night wondering!) -- I did it!!! Well I had TWO kissables. The whole weeks that's all I had. And I just forgot, but after I had two and remembered I didn't eat anymore!!! So it was a success! I'm going to try to keep it up!

Ok... that's really it!

No comments: