5.11.2006

Day 35 - Be Proud of Me

For two reasons.

Exhibit A:
There is a HUGE bag of mini bags of peanut M&Ms. I ADORE them. Like... peanuts + chocolate = heaven. But I'm holding strong on my no chocolate week. Granted its only day 1, but whatever. I'm still proud of me.

Exhibit B:
There are 9 boxes of pizza (good New York pizza) in the kitchen right now. We have a staff meeting so they ordered lunch. But... I brought my lunch. Home made chicken salad with a free side salad and triscuits. I am somehow resisting the pizza and eating what I brought for lunch. And while the pizza looks delish and smells amazing... I'm really proud of me right now.

Perhaps it's because I weigh in tonight and am scared of gaining so I'm being super good today (cause of course a half day of being totally good can undo a weeks worth of slip-ups -- this is how my brain works). Or perhaps I really do just have willpower! haha.

I am a nervous about weigh in tonight as it's that TOM... and I'm sure I'm retaining TONS of water. I'm all bloated and gross. I know thats more info than you'd care to read... but I had to share.

1 comment:

Krista said...

Good for you! I don't know if I could resist the pizza or the m&m's. Good luck at WI!