Yesterday was my Moms birthday. My parents came up and met my brother and I in Hoboken, then we went into the city to see Spamalot. It was really funny, and definately well done. Then we went to this crazy meat place for dinner. It was a Brazilian Steak house. Which was perfect for me... because I dont really eat meat! So I just got all sorts of stuff at the salad bar. Still definately went over my points, but not nearly as bad as it could have been. And I accounted for everything and still have 13 flexies left for the week! Thats good for me after a weekend :)
Todays menu is as follows:
Bfast:
granolla bar (2)
italian bread toasted with sf jelly (3)
Lunch:
leftover sausage/peppers w/ a few bites of pasta (7)
cucmber salad (0)
sf pudding (1)
Snacks:
TJs flatbread w/ laughing cow light (2)
WW honey mustard pretzels (2)
Dinner:
3 oz grilled chicken (2)
2 oz salmon (2.5)
1/2 cup rice (2)
Snack:
Skinny cow ice cream sandwhich (2)
Hopefully I won't stear too far from this plan! I also packed a bag to go to the gym from work. Assuming my ass feels better (I'm beyond sore from my little fall the other day) I'll hopefully get 3 APs for today too!.
5.08.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment