5.05.2006

Day 29 - Good News

I went to my meeting last night and was a bit nervous... but it was all good news! I was down 2.8! So I'm back to where I was before my two horrible weeks. I really am going to try to be good and track things this week and really just get back to all my fruits and veggies.

We have a senior luncheon at work today for all the graduating seniors that work here. We're doing a mexican theme as its Cinco de Mayo (I dont spell Spanish). Sooo there will be all sorts of dips and a taco bar and everything. I will just have to keep portions in mind and have a little bit of things. Then if I'm still hungry I'll fill up on the free stuff I brought (I packed my lunch as I forgot about that luncheon...oops!)

Anyway -- I'm just so happy with my loss that hopefully it'll give me the willpower I need for the week!

HAPPY FRIDAY!

4 comments:

Krista said...

Congrats on the loss!!

Anne said...

Woohoo! Congrats!

t. said...

Big cheers and round of applauses!

Living to Feel Good said...

Wahooooooo!! 2.8 is AWESOME! Way to go girl!