4.19.2006

Ugh

I just want to get to my meeting tomorrow. Weigh in. See that I'm up. And start over fresh on Friday.

So much so that I'm considering just going to a meeting tonight to get it over with. That's just not right. haha.

It's just one of those weeks when I'm dreading getting on the scale. But I know we all have them... so it's all good. I will overcome this. And it will all be good :)

I'm having a bit of a crap day at work. And on top of it all it's still my TOM so I'm all bloated and cranky. It's really a winning combination if you ask me!

But tonight I'm stopping at the mall on my way home from work to return some stuff. Assuming it's still light out, I'm going to try to get a ride in. Then making a healthy dinner and not eating anything after 8:30pm.

Tomorrow I will stay on track. And I'll suck it up and go to my meeting, and REALLY start over Friday morning.

Why is this so hard? Where is my willpower? I just don't get it sometimes.

No comments: