4.06.2006

Keepin it Up....

I have my meeting tonight. Eeek! I'm pretty sure I gained a little this week -- but we'll see once I get there. Maybe I'll be down! You never know. But it was a rough week with excercize. Other than my ride on Sunday, I wasn't really able to get anything in. But tomorrow I'll go to my morning spinning class. And I'm stickin around in Jersey this weekend to pack. Then two days of work -- and Wednesday morning I'll be heading down to Charlotte, NC in a big ass Penske truck with all of my stuff! Crazy I tell you. I'm really excited though. Even though I'm not quite moving yet (it's a long story -- but my lease is up April 30... I have a bunch of weddings and the like up north this summer though, so I'm moving back into my aunts 'carriage house' til the begining of July - but instead of moving my furniture and everything twice... I'll move everything but my clothes next week... then just myself and my clothes in July. Whew).

So I'll be doing a lot of packing up boxes, and moving heavy stuff this weekend -- which should definately get me some APs. Oh, and I brought the trainer back from Havertown this morning, so tonight while I watch my NBC Must See TV I'll hopefully get my ass on the bike for a little bit!

In other news -- we got dresses for D's wedding! Well they're being ordered. I'm so happy that its done though, and D can relax (at least on the dress front). I'm a wee little bit nervous about the waist line. I mean I tried it on in the store and the 12 zipped -- but clearly was too small. The woman ordered me a 14 so that should fit, but it's just not a style I've ever worn. And this girl has never worn a strapless dress! But it's beautiful. We actually got it in the blue that is shown, which is a good color for me and my baby blues. So I'm happy with the overall decision. Now it's just time to try to tone up my arms for the summer-o-weddings!

Todays Menu:

Breakfast:
2 mini wheat bagels w/ brumble and brown (4 points)

Lunch:
0 point WW veggie soup (0 points, 3 veggies)
pb/j on light bread (3 points)
light potato chips (1 point)
a few mixed nuts (1 point)

Snack:
celery with peanut butter (2 points, 1 veggie)
apple (1 point, 1 fruit)

Dinner (after weigh in of course):
leftover pasa with chicken, brocoli and a vodka sauce (7 points, 1 veggie)

And I'm thinking I might treat myself to a little frozen yogurt from a place near my meetings. It's sooo yummy!

No comments: