Yup. Profanities abound. This girl was up AGAIN! What is going on?! Well I mean... I know whats going on. I just need to change it. As in I need to stop with the chocolate. And the cookies. And the bites here and a taste here... and oh that couldnt be any points - it was only a bite!
I know I've said it before. But for real, I'm determined to be down this week. I determined to get back on track. Promise. And 4 days at Canyon Ranch working my ass off should be a good jump start.
I can do this...
4.28.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You can do this! I have actually got more faith in you that in myself, as I am struggling with the same demons! But this what this community is here for now? Liability towards one another. No more chocolate for the both of us!
yes!!! you can do this!!!
Post a Comment