Can I join? The programme seems fantastic! I especiallty envy the Aqua Gym: I attended classes twice a week for a year but then the swimming pool closed down! Anyhow, enjoy! And hope your aunt can make it as well!
Name: jeannie
Location: Charlotte, NC
Age: 28
Random Happies: singing loudly in my car, little kids, good hugs, real mail, family dinners, my iPod, the beach, crushed ice, sunny days, March Madness, my Weber, flip flops, Maddie (the pup), manual cars, math, roadtrips, fountain sodas, laughing until it hurts
2 comments:
Can I join? The programme seems fantastic! I especiallty envy the Aqua Gym: I attended classes twice a week for a year but then the swimming pool closed down!
Anyhow, enjoy! And hope your aunt can make it as well!
Oh my God I love stuff like this - I love your colour-coded schedule!! Good luck and enjoy it!
Post a Comment