3.17.2006

We're going DOWN DOWN (do do do do do dah)

Ok -- So I really like that song (Sugar, We're Going Down by Fallout Boy). But -- I was down this week. Exactly 1 pound. Nothing huge, but it's something! And I thought I was going to gain. So I was happy.

The goal? Be down AGAIN next week. I can do this. I can. I packed WW bagels (only 2 points - theyre so yummy!) for the weekend. I have 3 of them, so breakfast is set. Then I also packed 2 fat free blueberry muffins which are also 2 points. So they're a good snacky food for when I get super hungry. Then I just have lunch and dinner to deal with. I'm usually ok at lunch -- dinner is the kicker. I just need to not get something with fries and I'll be ok.

My goal for the weekend is to actually track my points. Not just eat whatever I want and then be all "Oh well! I don't know how many points that was ... so f it!" I'll try to make good choices. Hopefully ride my NEW bike. And drink tons and tons of water.

Wanna see what my bike looks like? Well I dont really have a picture, but it's this frame:



In black amber (the second color from the bottom)



Yeah, I know ... I'm excited too!

Anyway, wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anne said...

Best of luck, sounds like you are really well prepared :)