I feel like my week has been shot to hell. I just was so bad over the weekend and am having a tough time getting back on track.
Yesterday I ate EXACTLY my 24 points... but I didn't make it to the gym. So that was annoying. I did however make more bell pepper and tomato soup for the week. Then today I was planning on going to the gym after work but my brother emailed me and wanted to get togther for dinner. Which is much more important than the gym.
So I just feel like my week has been a wash. But I'm trying to not sabatoge it all. Tomorrow I'll definately go to the gym because its my favorite spinning class. Then Thursday morning I'll try to get there before work as I weigh in Thurs night.
I'm most likely going to be up this week -- but thats ok. I'll just work my ass off to be down next week.
Ugh... I hate dieting sometimes. But when I'm good and stick with it I like it... ya know? So annoying I tell you.
3.07.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Maybe you need to figure out excercises you can do at home if you can't make the gym?
Post a Comment