3.14.2006

Catching Up

I haven't been to the gym since Friday. This is not good. I set my alarm to get up for spin this morning, but I just couldn't get out of bed. I think my body was still off from my migraine yesterday. So I allowed myself an extra hour of sleep. We have a concert tonight after work, so I won't be able to get to the gym then either! And I might miss my Wed spinning class tomorrow because I'm going to a reading of some play. But I'm not sure what time that's at -- I'm hoping to still be able to make it. If not, this girll WILL get up tomorrow morning and head to the gym.

I packed my lunch today, but wasn't really in the mood for it so I went to the dining room with Shari. I had veggie soup which was probably only 1 or 2 points, then chicken and potatos. It was really good.

Tonight there will be all sorts of good food... and the best cookies ever. I'm going to allow myself ONE cookie. I'll have a nice meal and then treat myself to a cookie.

Though I'm starting to worry about weigh in this week. I REALLY don't want to be up again. UGH!

No comments: