3.21.2006

7 Day Challenge -- Day 2

I know you're all thinking -- what happened to day 1? Well it happened, I had just already posted for the day by the time I joined the little challenge. So what is it exactly? Stay OP and earn 2 APs for 7 days straight. (See links to the right for everyone else whos doing it)

So how did yesterday go? It went well. I ate my 24 points. But I didnt get any APs. Which I knew would be the case as I had all sorts of stuff to get done and was a bit tired from getting up at 5:30am. But I was very productive in that I went to the foodstore, cleaned out the fridge (which was QUITE an undertaking), took a bubble bath, unpacked from the weekend, put away all my clothes from last week that were still sitting in the laundry basket, made soup for lunches this week, and watched 24 (which could be a whole other post in itself! oh my goodness it was a good one)

Today has been good so far. I have an appointment at the eye dr. after work (5 month check up after my lasik!), then I'm going straight to the gym. Then home for dinner, maybe a bubble bath, a little reading... I just want to relax tonight (could you tell?)

Breakfast:
Special K protien plus w/ 1/2 cup milk (2)
Dannon high fiber yogurt (1)

Lunch:
1 tbps peanut butter with sf jelly on wheat (3)
Bell pepper and tomato soup (1)
strawberries (1)
a few mixed nuts (1)

Snacks:
fat free corn muffin (2)
low fat graham crackers (2)

Dinner: (tentative)
1 cup Barilla Plus pasta (3)
Sauted veggies (0)
Light pasta sauce (1)
Light EM (1)

Snack:
WW blondie w/ frozen yogurt (4)

So if I stick to that, then I'll still have 3 points left that I won't be using. So thats good. And hopefully 3 or 4 APs. Today totally has the potential of being a really good day!

5 comments:

Krista said...

Sounds like a great menu! And I think housework & running around should count towards AP points. Hope you have a nice relaxing evening.

Michelle said...

I agree with Krista. You did a lot of housework and if you punch that into your ww AP counter, i think you'll find that you earned your 2 AP's...who cares though, you are doing awesome!! :)

Anonymous said...

You're doing awesome!!! I love pb and jelly sandwiches. I know, how grade 3 of me - but still.:-)

Living to Feel Good said...

Great job! Nice food day! Sounds yummy!

runny_yolk said...

Great job! I think you get the 2 AP's too.