2.25.2006

Totally On Track

Let's hear it for me -- I've stayed on track so far this weekend! I got thrown off a bit last night at a jewlery party with my Aunt. The woman whose house it was at is an amazing cook, and she had these homemade pecan tart things. Wow. So good. But they were little and I just had two. And I was proud of that... because I easily could have eaten like 10!

I got to the gym this morning, though I didn't make it to step at 10am. See something is seriously wrong with the heat in my apartment because though the thermostat was set to 64... my apartment was 87 degrees when I got home from work yesterday. So I turned the heat off completely and opened all the windows (keep in mind it was like 16 degrees out yesterday), yeah -- still 75 degrees! It was so bad last night that I had to put a FAN in my OPEN window. So I didnt get a good night's sleep... therefor I didnt get to the gym as early as I'dhoped. Hopefully I will make it to te 10.30am ab class tomorrow. We shall see!

What I'm really excited about is this summer. Though my gym membership will be up as of May - I'm going to have a brand new bike! And live in an area that I know roads I can ride on. I'm hoping to ride every morning before work. Get up at 7ish and ride for an hour or so. I'd work on my tan AND get excercize in. What's not to love about that? (though i'm sure I'll find something when the time comes).

MENU....

Breakfast (beofre gym):
light english muffin (1)
brumble & brown and sugar free jelly (1)

Lunch (or something like that)
southwest eggbeaters (1)
laughing cow light cheese (1)
ww bagel (2)
apple (2)
piece of chocolate chip cookie (1)

Dinner:
mini pizza (7)
tomato/roasted red pepper soup (2)
a few pita chips (1)

Snacks:
fat free pringles (1)
ww choc. cake snack (1)

Which still leaves me with 3 points for a snack NOT including my APs. YIPPEE!

1 comment:

Arleigh Jenkins said...

good job. I'm riding again in the morning so hooray for that.