2.23.2006

Really... Can I keep up with this????

Sheesh! I'm such a slacker! But my excuse is that I was in NC for 5 days... that counts for something right? And yeah... don't worry... I ate like crap. OOPS!

But I'm back now. Yesterday was a great day. Stayed within my points and went to a great spinning class.

Today has been good so far... I weigh in tonight which isn't going to be pretty. Which I'm finding is a trent. I need to buckle down (or something like that) and STOP eating whatever I want on the weekends.

I'm stayin home in Jersey this weekend so I'll go to the gym, make soup, and do other WW friendly stuff. Instead of going home and eating crap all weekend. I think I'll even make a meatloaf this weekend. Delish!

My new goal is to get to TWO spinning classes a week. The Wed 6:30pm one and Fri 8:30am. The instructer for them is awesome... so that's the newest goal.

I'm thinking I should be able to lose these last 25 pounds in 5 months. So hopefully when I move to NC I'll be WELL on my way.

And ps... bathing suit season is RIGHT around the corner. As are a bunch of wedding requiring STRAPLESS (or close to it) dresses!

2 comments:

Anne said...

Thanks for writting on my blog :)
Bathing suit season scares the crap out of me! We can do this.

Arleigh Jenkins said...

I vote you be more pro active. Eating right is only half the battle -- seems like you have hit your plateau which means exercising more.

Maybe we can help each other out. Spin classes for you & waking up early to ride for me. What's the spin schedule like? Maybe you do 3 a week if possible.