I'm having an ok day so far. Went to the gym this morning with Shell. Only did 30 minutes on the elliptical and some crunches -- but its better than nothing!
I defiantely used some flex points yesterday -- but I tracked every one of them. So that was good. I'm hoping to get to the gym again tomorrow. Then head back to Jersey, run some errands (food store, etc). And I'm going to my brothers for the Super Bowl -- I'm sure there will be tons of food there. But I'm going to try to be good. Because I refuse to gain again this week.
Here's the rundown for today:
Bfast:
1/2 banana, 1/2 bryers light yogurt, 1/2 oz granolla = 3
Lunch:
wheat brad, american cheese, healthy choice turkey = 3
sugar cookie = 2
apple = 1
Dinner:
TJ mini pizza = 5
cream of broc soup = 2
Snacks:
pretzels and mustart = 2
1/2 slice of small pizza = 2
APs = 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment