1.09.2006

Bring on Monday

Last night for dinner I had left over chicken and veggie stir fry over rice. It was good. My mom had made it for dinner on Sat and there was tons of chicken left, but not many veggies. So I cut up fresh veggies and added it. And made fresh rice. And I still have some chicken left for tonight! YAY! I'll probably do the same thing for dinner. I REALLY need to eat more protein. Because it fills me up, and if I don't get enough I get horrible headaches! No good at all :(

What else is not good is last night while watching the L word I indulged in a few cookies. Three to be exact. But... I logged the points for them. So even though I probably shouldn't have had them... at least I calculated for their points.

Tonight I'm hoping to get to a spinning class straight from work. Run to the foodstore on the way home from that. And then have dinner and get in bed to watch TV and read.

Bfast:
lf english muffin (1)
apple with 1 tbsp pb (3)

Lunch:
chicken salad on whole grain bread (5)
a few grapes (literally like 6) and a clementine (1)
sugar free pudding (1)

Snacks:
a little less than a serving of LF cheez-its (2)
granolla bar (2)

No comments: