I know I've been a bit missing in action.... since... uhm.... well for a while.
Thanksgiving has come and gone. And so has about 10 pounds. Come... not so much gone (yet).
I've been going to the gym. Spinning classes and the like. And I even stayed in Jersey this weekend to save some money and have gone to the gym and eaten well... so this is all good!
Hopefully I"ll get back to posting my points and all that.
Right now I just want to get back to where I have been (for the past year) before Christmas so if I gain a few over the holidays it wont be the end of the world. But in the past two months I've put on about 10 pounds. In the past two weeks I've workd off a lot of it... but not all of it. So thats what I'm focusing on now.
Tomorrow when I'm back at work I"ll do my best to keep the posts going!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment