I brought my lunch today. Carefully calculated out all of the points for my breakfast and lunch. Was all ready to have a great day. And then it happened....
A freakin birthday. With a stinkin cake. A chocolate cake. With chocolate mouse in the middle. Yup. It's the devil. Just sitting there in the kitchen. Plates and a knife right there. So as I was heating up my lentil soup it was just staring at me... You know you want a piece. Come on over and grab a slice! But so far I've resisted.
We won't talk about the huge muffins in the kitchen either. I may or may not have put one in a baggie to have tomorrow for breakfast.
I didn't get to the gym this morning as I got home close to midnight last night and it was pouring when my alarm went off at 6:30am. So there was 0 motivation and I promptly reset it for 8:15. Oops.
Todays menu....
Breakast: 2 99% fat free eggo waffles (2)
Lunch: Campbells Lentil Soup (3), Staceys Naked Pita Chips (2)
Snacks: apple (1), Natures Choice cereal bar (2)
Dinner: Turkey burger (4), on light English Muffin (1), light potato chips (1) and some sort of veggie.
Total points used: 16
Which leaves me with 6 points. I daresay I'll have a SLIVER of cake just to have a taste (3) and then maybe something before bed.
I also hope to get to the gym tonight. There may also be a trip to whole foods to get ingrediants for SOUP!
10.12.2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment